Who can use this feature?
Paid accounts with Premium level or above.
Salesforce license which includes Web Services API.
The integration is done by the admin of the Lusha account.
How to install?
1. Select a contact you would like to save to Salesforce
2. Click "Show" to reveal his details (in case they are not shown)
3. Click on the "Save Contact" button at the top of the plugin window
4. Choose the Salesforce Platform.
5. Press the "Connect To Salesforce" button.
6. You will be prompted to your Lusha Dashboard where you will press the "Connect" button
7. You will be prompted to select between “Production” or “Sandbox”
8. Please provide your Salesforce credentials.
Afterwards you will be asked to provide permissions for Lusha to save details into Salesforce.
9. The integration is complete! You may go back to the Lusha plugin and save contacts directly to Salesforce :)
What the integration allows you to do?
The integration allows Lusha users to create/update contacts to 3 type of records on Salesforce:
- Lead (the default fields are stated below):
2. Contact (the default fields are stated below):
3. Account (the default fields are stated below):