Who can use this feature?
Paid accounts with Enterprise plans or above.
SalesLoft license which includes Web Services API.
The integration is done by the admin of the Lusha account.
How to install?
1. Select a contact you would like to save to SalesLoft
2. Click "Show" to reveal his details (in case they are not shown)
3. Click on the "Save Contact" button at the top of the plugin window
4. Choose the SalesLoft Platform.
5. Select the cadence you want to save the contact to
6. You will be prompted to your Lusha Dashboard where you will press the "Connect" button
7. Log in to your SalesLoft account through the prompt
Allow Lusha to send data to your SalesLoft account
8. SalesLoft is integrated successfully! You can now go back to the Lusha plugin and save contacts directly to cadences on SalesLoft.
What does the integration allow you to do?
The integration allows Lusha users to create/update contacts to 2 types of records on SalesLoft:
Contact (the default fields are stated below):
2. Company (the default fields are stated below):