Copy-pasting data directly to Outreach is time-consuming and prone to manual errors. Lusha’s Outreach integration automates the sales process without breaking your workflows.
Mapping Lusha data to the right fields in Outreach is easy and maximizes sales efficiency in minutes. Follow the steps below to successfully configure your Outreach account to Lusha!
Who can edit field mapping on the Lusha Dashboard?
Available to Scale plan customers
This action can only be done by the Lusha account's admin or manager.
How to configure the field mapping for your Outreach environment?
Note: you must be a Lusha and Outreach admin to activate the Outreach integration
Log in to your Lusha dashboard and tap your name
Click the "Integrations" tab and select Outreach from the list
After clicking "Connect", you will be directed to the Outreach login page
4. A login screen will appear asking you to sign in to your CRM. The system will not ask for your credentials if you are already logged in
5. Then, click Continue to field mapping
6. Under the Field mapping environment, you will be presented with 2 types of records:
If you want to edit fields for contacts already in your database, click on Allow Overwrite.
Note: when adding a new field, the type of field has to be the same as the Lusha field.
Each field can be changed to a different field on your Outreach side.
The chosen fields allow you to determine which Outreach field will get enriched by Lusha
How do I add predefined values fields to this integration?
1. Please choose one of the 2 available records (Prospects, Accounts)
2. Click +Add field and choose the "Predefined Value" option
3. Select an "Outreach field" from the available fields
4. Enter a predefined value.
5. Press the "Save changes" to confirm the changes (make sure to save before changing tabs)
New! Conditional field map feature
Set conditional field mapping in case an email or phone parent field got updated.
Now you can achieve a better enrichment experience and utilize the leads routing process
To create a conditional field:
In your Lusha account, navigate to the Field mapping environment
Click the Advanced button next to the 'Emails' and 'Phones' fields (under the Lusha fields) to use a conditional enrichment mapping
Click the Map dropdown menu, then enter text to describe the value to create predefined fields that will be modified after the field is enriched.
To save the changes, click Apply
Once you’re done, click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.