What is a Consent (GDPR) Field
You can add notice and consent information to help visitors understand what they're opting in to when submitting the form. This allows you to capture a visitor's consent to the processing of their personal information.
How to add a Consent (GDPR) Field
- Go to the "FORMS" page on your Lusha Dashboard
- Select the form and press the 3 dotted menu
- Select the "Edit Form"
- In your Lusha Form Editor Choose the "Fields Tab"
- Click "+ Add Fields"
- Choose the "Marketing" tab
- Choose Consent (GDPR)
Toggles to customize your Consent field
- Display a checkbox to require the user to accept
- Pre-select the checkbox by default
- Display a terms of service link
- Display your own company name