What is a Hidden Predefined Value?
Hidden fields can be used to pass values on form submission, without requiring the visitor to fill in that information. For example, a hidden field can be used to set a value of “Open” on your CMS “Status” property, without the need for the visitor to explicitly fill out that form field.
How to add a Hidden Predefined Value Field
- Go to the "FORMS" page on your Lusha Dashboard
- Select the form and press the 3 dotted menu
- Select the "Edit Form"
- In your Lusha Form Editor Choose the "Fields Tab"
- Click "+ Add Fields"
- Choose the "Marketing" tab
- Hidden Predefined Value
How to add a Hidden Predefined Value
- Enter the field name and it's relevant predefined value. This field will not be visible to the visitors of your form, but will be submitted with the form.
- To insert another "field + value", click the "+ Add URL parameter".