Who can edit field mapping on the Lusha Dashboard?
This action can only be done by the Lusha account's admin.
How to configure the field mapping for your Salesforce environment?
- Login to your Lusha Dashboard
2. Navigate to the "Integrations" tab.
3. Press on the 3 dotted menu and click the "Configure" button
4. You will be presented with the 2 types or records:
Each field can be changed to a different field on your Salesloft side.
You are able to edit each record to fit your organization's needs.
How do I add predefined values fields to this integration?
1. Please choose one of the 3 available records.
2. Press the +Add field mapping, choose the "Predefined Value" option.
3. Select an "Salesloft field" from the available fields.
4. Enter a predefined value.
5. Press the "Save changes" to confirm the changes (make sure to save before changing tabs)