How do I embed my Lusha form onto an iFrame?
- First make sure you have switched to the "FORMS" app
- Go to the "FORMS" page on your Lusha Dashboard
- Select the form and press the 3 dotted menu
- Select the "Edit Form"
4. Go to the "Frame" tab and copy the form code using the "Copy" button
5. Press the "Publish" button to save the changes on your form 😀
6. Go to your code, press Control+f (or command+f if you are using Mac OS) and paste the name of the button.
8. Paste the code you have copied previously and press "Save"
9. Go back to your site and refresh the page. The new form frame will become available :)
Get started with Lusha Forms, today.
It’s free to try and you can receive up to 200 free enrichments a month.