Who can use this feature?
Paid accounts with Premium level or above.
You’ll need an active Zoho CRM license
The integration is done by the admin of the Lusha account.
How to install?
1. Select a contact you would like to save to Zoho CRM
2. Click "Show" to reveal his details (in case they are not shown)
3. Click on the "Save Contact" button at the top of the plugin window
4. Choose the Zoho CRM Platform.
5. Press the "Connect To Zoho CRM" button.
6. You will be prompted to your Lusha Dashboard where you will press the "Connect" button
7. Log in to your Zoho account through the prompt
Allow Lusha to send data to your Zoho account
8. Zoho is integrated successfully! You can now go back to the Lusha plugin and save prospects directly to Zoho.
What does the integration allow you to do?
The integration allows Lusha users to create/update contacts to 3 types of records on Zoho:
Lead (the default fields are stated below):
Contact (the default fields are stated below):
3. Account (the default fields are stated below):