Copy-pasting data directly to MS Dynamics is time-consuming and prone to manual errors. Lusha’s MS Dynamics integration automates the sales process without breaking your workflows.
Mapping Lusha data to the right fields in MS Dynamics is easy and maximizes sales efficiency in minutes. Follow the steps below to successfully configure your MS Dynamics account to Lusha!
Who can edit field mapping on the Lusha Dashboard?
Available to Scale plan customers
This action can only be done by the Lusha account's admin or manager.
How to configure the field mapping for your MS Dynamics environment?
Note: you must be a Lusha and MS Dynamics admin to activate the MS Dynamics integration
Log in to your Lusha dashboard and tap your name
Click the "Integrations" tab and select MS Dynamics from the list
After clicking "Connect", you will be prompted to enter the Dynamics organization URL
The URL should be taken from the URL of their Microsoft CRM, as you can see in the image
4. A login screen will appear asking you to sign in to your CRM. The system will not ask for your credentials if you are already logged in
5. Then, click Continue to field mapping
6. Under the Field mapping environment, you will be presented with 3 types of records:
If you want to edit fields for contacts already in your database, click on Allow Overwrite.
Note: when adding a new field, the type of field has to be the same as the Lusha field.
Each field can be changed to a different field on your MS Dynamics side.
The chosen fields allow you to determine which MS Dynamics field will get enriched by Lusha
How do I add predefined values fields to this integration?
1. Please choose one of the 3 available records (Account, Contact, and Lead)
2. Click +Add field and choose the "Predefined Value" option
3. Select an "MS Dynamics field" from the available fields
4. Enter a predefined value.
5. Press the "Save changes" to confirm the changes (make sure to save before changing tabs)
New! Conditional field map feature
Set conditional field mapping in case an email or phone parent field got updated.
Now you can achieve a better enrichment experience and utilize the leads routing process
To create a conditional field:
In your Lusha account, navigate to the Field mapping environment
Click the Advanced button next to the 'Email 1' and 'Phone 1' fields (under the Lusha fields) to use a conditional enrichment mapping
Click the Map dropdown menu, then enter text to describe the value to create predefined fields that will be modified after the field is enriched.
To save the changes, click Apply
Once you’re done, click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.